Share on Tumblr

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Boracay!!! Pubcrawl!!! Summer 2013!

Who the heck came up with this?!
It's Awesome!!! You're an Ultimate Geniusss!!!

This is like my 9th time in Boracay and I must say, I've had the most amazing beach party evah!!! I never "partied" that hard in my life... or in my Boracay life. This is really a must-do on the island (well of course, for those of legal age). And I'm still raving about this experience!

Amazing people in one amazing place!
It was my first time to join Boracay Pubcrawl. I was a little hesitant at first coz I arrived on the island past 8:00pm, so basically I'm late. They normally start at 8:00pm every Monday, Thursday and Saturday at La Reserve (Station 2, Beachfront, next to Red Coconut). I already thought of just backing out coz I may have missed alot, but while I was hurling myself to get a glimpse of the crowd, I went stoked. They are just so friendly... from the marshalls, staff and bartenders.. They never lose their smile. Most of the participants don't plan to join the party but eventually get drawn to it when they see the participants having fun with their get-to-know games on the beach.


The marshalls (It was Oliver and Caren during that time) wants everyone to have the most amazing Boracay party experience while meeting other travelers from all walks of life, sharing stories and experiences, and making friends. Since they claim to be the "ultimate bar-hopping experience in Boracay", I went ahead and got myself registered. Got my shirt, shot glass and drink stubs... Party Mode... ON!



That's me! 
Getting myself comfortable with the participants wasn't really that hard, because most of you are basically strangers. Not everyone knows everyone. What's quite magical about this guided bar tour is you turn strangers to friends that you get to hang out with for the rest of your Boracay stay especially if you're there solo. And these are party loving people from around the world! Something to be really excited about, right?! Just remember not to be anti-social.. Please!

Another good thing about this is that you get to meet the locals, converse with them, have fun, and eventually have an idea of the culture behind the place. This is also a good way to figure out the best place to go on the island. Have an idea of the great party places. Quite a lot of walking involved between bars do be prepared though.
Group Hug!!!
WALKING... that's right. Alot of walking to get to the nicest bars. It's worth the walk, coz not only do you get to one of the best clubs on the island, you'll also feel like a celebrity while walking with the group on the beach. People will notice you with all smiles, lusting after the fun that lies ahead.

The bars that we've conquered during that night, as far as I could remember...
Wave Lounge
Epic Bar
Deja Vu (I think... ha ha)
Juice (maybe...?)
and the Bar near Crystal Sand... Im just all lost and mixed up right now! That's what you get when you do the Pubcrawl... Alcohol-Infused-Confused Dementia! LOL


Tim and Elisha from Hongkong
Well, just to give you guys a little more background, "Pub Crawl" more locally known as bar hopping, is when there's one or more people drinking in multiple pubs or bars in a single night. Combining the words pub "a place licensed to sell alcohol" and crawl (which is used in a less figurative sense but with the underlying idea of getting drunk), it quite literally refers to the act of crawling from one bar to another...in this case, in Boracay.


You get the privilege of joining and befriending fellow crawlers as they journey from one bar to another, downing shots and drinks by the truckload, and ultimately having a night full of unforgettable memories – or not. ha ha ha


I'm somewhere in the background... Do you see me?
The crawl registration comes with a Boracay PubCrawl T-Shirt that when worn, gives the bearer a 10% discount at their partner restaurants and activities in Boracay every time.

Included in your ticket:
- 5 Bars & Clubs

- 10 FREE Drinks (Shots & Shooters)

- 2 for P100 Pesos PubCrawl Specials

- FREE Boracay PubCrawl T-Shirt*

- FREE Shot Glass

- Fun Get-To-Know Games

- Party with an awesome group!

Pre-Sales Price online (GET YOUR TICKET NOW!): 690 for Girls / 750 for Guys


They also give Great Discounts for Boracay Pubcrawl re-attendees for only PhP 500, just wear your PubCrawl T-Shirt and shotglass.

Come join the awesomeness and get yourself intoxicated with fun, new friends and drinks! :)

Visit their official website for more information.

These are photos of our batch last April 13, 2013 with +Boracay PubCrawl





2 comments:

  1. I could very well understand the fun and excitement when joining Boracay's PubCrawl. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines