Share on Tumblr

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tagbilaran, Bohol - That Restroom though!


That Famous Restroom
I was welcomed by “Kuya”. I can’t remember his name coz of the excitement to explore the province and I really wanted to get in the car since the sun was already up and I feel all icky… I needed some freshening up. Kuya handed the goodies immediately but it wasn’t enough, I had to clean myself for the days’ selfies. [...]

I asked Kuya for the nearest stop and he drove to the Shell Gas station. And that was the first shocker that day, the gas stations’ toilet didn’t look like one at all. As I opened the door, I was taken aback and had to go for a second look to see if it’s a VIP lounge or something, but yeah it was the gas stations’ toilet that smells amazing!!! It looked like a room, looked way better than any room I’ve seen!!! Hence, my first ever selfie in Bohol… inside a luxurious toilet.



I was so careful not to hit anything inside, well maintained I must say. Everything looks really classy and I didn't want to break something expensive. It even has its own bookshelf/magazine rack, books to read when you get summoned and it has telephone… a Telephone!!! Miniature arts and crafts and some really nice paintings. And oh, WI-FI and to add to its appeal was it's classical background music!!!


I am a master of using dark and not so clean dungeons but this one just made me realize how ugly my entire room was… shame on me. I may have used about 100mb for photos.


The toilet got me all excited… I mean excited to start the whole day tour. I was briefed by Kuya… LOL. Anyway, he informed me that the tour normally takes 7-8 hours depending on how long I’ll be staying per site. Since I’ve spent almost 30 mins in the toilet, I needed to really maximize the time I have left.
  
My throne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines