Share on Tumblr

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Budget! Cheap! Accomodations in Iloilo

I'm in no way affiliated or associated with the following hotels, inns, pensionne houses or apartments listed on this blog unless otherwise stated. The places that i'll be listing on this post are the ones that I've been to from my past visits.


Before I make things easy for you (by just clicking on the hotel names, you'll be routed to their actual site), I must say that for the times that I've been to Iloilo, I never had a hard time looking for hotels, but booking them is a bit of a challenge, especially during the Dinagyang Season. As per my previous post, it would be almost impossible to get a place to stay if you don't book in advance. My advice, for you to get that vacancy is to look for places to stay at least 2-3 mos in advance (so you can still choose) and secure that reservation at least 2 mos before your planned arrival.

Destination

Check-in

Check-out

Rooms :
Child
Adult(s)

Okay, so you're having a hard time getting a hotel or you're being picky because of the price [...]
, location, amenities etc. Best to at least have a targeted hotel that you'll most likely stay in and have reserved. Why? because alot of hotels now have a BOOK NOW PAY LATER and FREE CANCELLATION program on different accomodation websites. Make sure to check on the details first indicating that the chosen hotel is on the said program. So again, read the booking details thoroughly.

And since this program is now introduced, you can definitely book a hotel in advance with less worries. And you're now given the option to cancel it if you ever find a better deal! Coolness!

Now time to give you the places that I would recommend if you're not being too picky. These are hotels/inns I've been to with budget-friendly rates. Peace!

Ong Bun Inn

Harbor Town Hotel

Urban Inn

City Corporate Inn

Raymen Beach Resort

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines