Share on Tumblr

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

RiB all about it! My penchant for Brian!

If you've been to Cebu, you probably know what I'm talking about...

IMG-20120319-00222
My Brian's Baby Back Ribs @ The Terraces Cebu.

Yep yep! It's Casa Verde and they're finally here... in Manila! Situated conveniently within the metro. And they open THIS AFTERNOON... if my reckoning's not mistaken. LOL



Aside from the famed Cebu Lechon (CNT), I just simply can't pass the opportunity of visiting the resto whenever I'm in Cebu. Definitely my comfort food in the city.

A good friends' homegrown restaurant which all started in Cebu is
finally here to delight you with piquant eats that will make you wish you had that pot belly even for a day.

Spanish for "green house", Casa Verde's name was influenced by their Spanish roots and is mainly the color of the Ramos Branch, which used to be a small canteen and is one of the family's ancestral homes.

And I guess this is now going to be the gang's weekly rendezvous... right Therese G? ha ha

Eats to expect? here you go...

 

I so can't believe that my "Brian" said this...

Once you taste me, you'll never forget me! Nice!
Well, I didn't Brian! And I'm about to taste you again! LOL. That sounded really weird.
He should've also said, "I'm Huge n' Tasty!" And I'm not kidding, they are quite generous with servings... and my my, Brian's Ribs... large to massive on your plate!

Photo from Casa Verde's Facebook page
Today's the day of it's unravelling and something I won't dare miss, since my flight 2 weeks ago to Cebu got cancelled, my lust for the ribs just got awakened. LOL.

Now that it's within reach, everyone gets to taste Brian. Grrr.

As per Casa Verde, "The next time you're in the mood for some good food, head on down to the CASA VERDE branch nearest you and try our best-selling ribs, mouth-watering steaks, sumptuous pasta, and sinful desserts. It's a dining experience that truly exceeds expectations"

They still have their Cebu site for this, but feel free to check the menu: Casa Verde


CASA VERDE BRANCHES


CASA VERDE - UP Town Center

Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City

CASA VERDE - The Terraces

Stall 304, 3rd level, The Terraces, Ayala Center Cebu (032) 233-8885

CASA VERDE - Ramos

69 Lim Tian Teng Street, Cebu City
(032) 253-6472

CASA VERDE - IT Park

A104, Asiatown IT Park, Lahug (032) 412-3336


 Photos from: casaverdecebu.com and foodspotting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines