Share on Tumblr

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One of the Quickest Getaways in the Country: Puerto Galera


Photo Courtesy: www.famousdestination.com

Northeast coast of the Mindoro Island is this small town. It one of the quickest and easiest summer destination in the country. Well of course, tourists dont really flock in the small town, they would usually head to either Sabang and White beach.
Some basic activities done here would be Scuba diving, snorkeling, sailing, kayaking and the likes.

We went there I think summer of 2010 (really cant remember... Argh! im starting to mess up this blog!) with some friends from the office... also known as a Team Building. But I wasn't really part of their team, my ex-partner was though. ANYWAY! It was a nice summer getaway, quick drive from the city then of course the pump boat that took at least an hour to get to White Beach.

I'll be giving more details about this beautiful Island soon. Here are some photos.

Jetty... we havent even moved yet, but I'm starting to get sick.
Forgot the name of this site... grrr!


With my ex-partner's best friend

Okay, I honestly dont know why they took a picture of me here.

Snorkeling time!

Guess who! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines