Share on Tumblr

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

A Quick Visit: Mactan, Cebu


Hotel Bella Vista/Bellavista in Mactan,Cebu is one of the hotels you'll find near the airport. A comfortable venue especially if you're one who's just planning of having an overnight stay and has a flight the next morning (Like me).
I believe normal room rates range from P1,500-P3,000 depending on the type of guest room/suite you'll be taking. The room's decent and staff was very accomodating


Oh yes! That's the food from their breakfast buffet at 1565. Uhm, not much to choose from, but I assure you, food is going to spike your blood pressure! Choosy? Me? Not really, I basically eat anything that's edible and something that looks like food. Anyway, don't expect much from it since it came along with the room booked. Just to give you a heads up, they serve bacon, scrambled eggs, pork strips(chopped breaded porkchop), chopsuey(with lots of quail eggs), pancakes, toast and some fruits (pineapple and melon I think it was)

View of the lobby from the buffet area.

1565 Restaurant
Honestly, if I had enough time, I could've gone to Cebu City and ate somewhere else... with better food. I planned on going to Casa Verde or someplace at the Ayala Terraces but I only had a few hours left before my flight to Iloilo for the Dinagyang Festival 

Bellavista Lobby

Hotel Hallway

Pool area
 The pool seem nice and clean. I wasn't able to take a dip coz the water was like freezing and it was like 6 in the morning. Reason I went up there that early it's because my flight is up in the next few hours.
Pool

Pool again...

Reception/Lobby

Wifi's only available in the lobby area, and you should ask for the username and password from the  reception.
Basically my stay in Cebu was really short. Short that I didn't get to visit the places I wanted to go to. And I didn't get a dose of Lechon Cebu! Grrr. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines